South Korean shooting sensation Kim Bomi (24, IBK) missed out on qualifying for the women’s 10-meter air pistol final at the Hangzhou 2022 Asian Games by just one point .Kim shot 575 points in the qualifying round on Monday at the Fuyang Throat Sports Center in Hangzhou Zhejiang province, China, to finish ninth out of 56 competitors and miss out on the eight-man final .Kim cruised to a 97 in series one and a 96 in series two, but faltered in series three and four with scores of 93 and 94, respectively .After catching her breath, Kim fired all 10 shots in the fifth series for 10 points to pull away, but her head was down after a 95 in the final sixth series. Her teammate Yang Ji-in (20-Korea Gymnastics University) finished 12th with 574 points and Lee Si-yoon (20-Imseol County Government) was 35th with 567 points .In the team competition, which combines the scores of the three qualifiers, South Korea finished fourth with a total of 1,716 points. They are seven points behind third-place Chinese Taipei (1,723). China won the title with 1,736 points and India took 스포츠토토존 silver with 1,731 points.
Next post KIM KWAN-WOO’S TEARS “AT HIS MUM’S CLUMSY CONGRATULATORY TEXT AFTER SHE SCOLDED HIM DURING THE GAME”
- Ontario’s iGaming Sector Remains Industry-High
- Niagara Casino Named America’s Best Game Site.
- Regina Man Back Home, Huge Vault Hair-Hitting Jackpot
- Will He Break The Wall of The First 9 Wins DB in 1R, The Most 15 Wins in 2 Rounds
- LG, Which Seeks To Win 2 Consecutive Games By Maintaining Its Power, Could Reverse Green Light And Salary Cap