San Diego Padres outfielder Ha-Sung Kim went 0-for-4 with a walk on Friday. Kim batted first and played second base during the Padres’ 2023 Major League Baseball (MLB) World Series home game against the Baltimore Orioles at Petco Park in San Diego, California, USA. Kim was unable to get anything going against Baltimore starter Grayson Rodriguez and closer Felix Bautista, the American League’s winningest team. After a grounder in the first inning and a foul fly in the third, Kim 토토사이트 fouled off four pitches on full counts with the bases loaded in the sixth inning with a 1-4 deficit .In the bottom of the ninth, he swung at a fastball up the middle from Bautista, but it was caught on a foul fly by the catcher .Kim’s season batting average dropped slightly to .283.Previously, Kim ended his hitting and reaching base streaks at 16 and 19 games, respectively, against the Arizona Diamondbacks on April 13.San Diego, which had just four hits as a team that day, lost 1-4 and dropped its third straight.
- Pagcor wants end to tax on casino winnings: report
- How long are we going to have this stupid debate?
- Hanwha players look forward to ‘Hanwha’s’ Ryu Hyun-jin
- “It’s not quite right yet”: Satish Woo’s worries ahead of PO
- ‘Shin Yoo-bin-Jeon-hee break’ as Korea Women’s National Team defeats Cuba 3-0 to complete group sweep