South Korean forward Hwang Eui-jo made his English professional soccer debut. Hwang, who plays for Norwich City in the English second division, came on as a second-half substitute in the home match against Stoke City in the sixth round of the 2023-2024 English League Championship at Carrow Road in Norwich, England, on Sept. 16 (local time).He came on in the 15th minute of the second half, but was unable to create any offense until the end of the game. After playing in the French league, Hwang moved to English Premier League side Nottingham Forest in August 2022.However, he was soon loaned to Greek professional soccer side Olympiakos and spent the first half of this year on loan at K League club FC Seoul. He returned to Nottingham for the start of the 2023-2024 season, hoping to make his English debut, but was loaned back to second-tier side Norwich City earlier this month. More than a year after his arrival, Hwang has yet to make an official appearance in England. Stoke City started Bae Joon-ho, who was transferred from the K League Daejeon in late August .Bae was substituted just a minute after Hwang’s introduction and dropped to the bench. Norwich City won the match 1-0, with Jack Stacey scoring a goal in the first half. Norwich City is off to a strong start to the season with four wins, one draw, and one loss. Stoke City remain in the bottom half of the table with 바카라사이트 two wins and four losses.
Previous post YANG HYUN-JOON-HYUN-GYU STARTS FOR SCOTTISH PROFESSIONAL SOCCER’S CELTIC IN 3-0 WIN OVER DUNDEE
- EPL’S SECOND-LEADING SCORER, SON HEUNG-MIN, FACES RENEWED TRANSFER SPECULATION ‘IT’S REAL MADRID AGAIN’
- WOMEN’S SOCCER ‘QUARTERFINAL NORTH-SOUTH CLASH’ ON TUESDAY BIGGEST HURDLE TO FINAL
- KIM KWAN-WOO’S TEARS “AT HIS MUM’S CLUMSY CONGRATULATORY TEXT AFTER SHE SCOLDED HIM DURING THE GAME”
- SHOOTING’S KIM MISSES WOMEN’S 10’M AIR PISTOL FINAL BY ONE POINT
- OPP Found Adolescents Using Fraud Accounts for IGaming