South Korean midfielder Lee Jae-sung started for Mainz in the German professional soccer Bundesliga, but was unable to prevent his team from losing .Mainz lost 1-3 at home to Stuttgart in the fourth round of the 2023-2024 Bundesliga at the Meva Arena in Mainz, Germany, on Saturday (Sept. 16).With one draw and three losses, Mainz is in 17th place out of 18 teams and is having a poor start to the season. Lee Jae-Sung started the match and was replaced by Aymen Barkoğlu in the 22nd minute with the team trailing 1-0.Football stats site Footmob gave Lee a 6.5 rating. That’s the eighth-highest rating among the starting 11.Mainz equalized through Leandro Baheiru in the 24th minute of the second half, shortly after Lee Jae-sung was benched, but lost by two goals as Stuttgart’s Serge Girassi scored a hat trick. Guinea international Girassi scored three goals in the second half, one with his right foot in the 11th minute, one with his left in the 39th minute and one with his had in stoppage time. Stuttgart’s Jung Woo-young did not play in the match as he is currently with Hwang Sun-hong’s Asian Games squad .With the win, Stuttgart moves to 3-1-1 and within one point of Leverkusen and Bayern Munich, who sit in first and second place with three wins and a draw apiece. Mainz hosts Augsburg on the 23rd and Stuttgart plays Darmstadt on the same day in their respective fifth 안전놀이터 round matches.
Previous post HWANG UI-JO MAKES HIS ENGLISH PROFESSIONAL FOOTBALL DEBUT AS A SUBSTITUTE AGAINST STROKE CITY
- EPL’S SECOND-LEADING SCORER, SON HEUNG-MIN, FACES RENEWED TRANSFER SPECULATION ‘IT’S REAL MADRID AGAIN’
- WOMEN’S SOCCER ‘QUARTERFINAL NORTH-SOUTH CLASH’ ON TUESDAY BIGGEST HURDLE TO FINAL
- KIM KWAN-WOO’S TEARS “AT HIS MUM’S CLUMSY CONGRATULATORY TEXT AFTER SHE SCOLDED HIM DURING THE GAME”
- SHOOTING’S KIM MISSES WOMEN’S 10’M AIR PISTOL FINAL BY ONE POINT
- OPP Found Adolescents Using Fraud Accounts for IGaming