Chungnam-do announced on the 13th that seven locations in the province have been selected for a public sports facility construction and renovation project hosted by the Ministry of Culture, Sports and Tourism, securing 9.385 billion won in national expenditure. The Chungnam National Park Golf Course and the Cheonan Eastern Sports Centre were selected for the new construction project and will receive 3 billion won in national expenditure. The project to renovate public sports facilities secured 3.38 billion won in national expenditure. Five venues will be renovated, including Gongju Civic Sports Complex, Dangjin Indoor Gymnasium and Artificial Rock Wall, Hongju General Stadium in Hongseong and Sports Centre for the Disabled. The total project cost for the seven projects is 47.8 billion won. In particular, the Chungnam National Park Golf Course National Sports Centre, which will cost a total of 9.08 billion won, will be used as a park golf education centre. The province is building a 108-hole park golf course, the office of the Korea Park Golf Association and an education centre on a 196,119㎡ site in the former Gubong Mine in Guryong 스포츠토토존-ri, Namyang-myeon, Cheongyang-gun.
Previous post Park Byung-ho, ‘Only 375 career home runs over Lee Dae-ho’, “I think it’s a proud record”
Next post BAE HITS HIS 16TH DOUBLE OF THE SEASON, EXTENDING HIS HITTING STREAK TO A CAREER-HIGH SEVEN GAMES
- EPL’S SECOND-LEADING SCORER, SON HEUNG-MIN, FACES RENEWED TRANSFER SPECULATION ‘IT’S REAL MADRID AGAIN’
- WOMEN’S SOCCER ‘QUARTERFINAL NORTH-SOUTH CLASH’ ON TUESDAY BIGGEST HURDLE TO FINAL
- KIM KWAN-WOO’S TEARS “AT HIS MUM’S CLUMSY CONGRATULATORY TEXT AFTER SHE SCOLDED HIM DURING THE GAME”
- SHOOTING’S KIM MISSES WOMEN’S 10’M AIR PISTOL FINAL BY ONE POINT
- OPP Found Adolescents Using Fraud Accounts for IGaming