Pittsburgh Pirates’ Bae Ji-hwan (24) has set a new individual record for consecutive games with a hit in the big leagues.Bae started at first base and went 1-for-5 with a double against the Washington Nationals on 13 September at PNC Park in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania, USA.His season batting average dropped slightly from .245 to .244 (71 for 291).After an infield single in the first and second innings, a strikeout in the fourth and an infield grounder in the fifth, Bae singled down the left field line with one out in the seventh to send the leadoff runner to third.It was Bae’s second straight game with a double and 16th of the season, extending his hitting streak to seven games dating back to May 6 against the Milwaukee Brewers.Bae hit safely in six consecutive games from 18 May against the Detroit Tigers to 27 May against the Seattle Mariners.He followed that up with a sacrifice fly to centre field to give Pittsburgh a 5-1 lead.Pittsburgh held on for a 5-1 win 카지노사이트 over Washington.
Previous post SECURED KRW 9.385 BILLION IN GOVERMENT FUNDING FOR THE CONSTRUCTION AND RENOVATION OF PUBLIC SPORTS FACILITIES IN CHUNGNAM-DO
- EPL’S SECOND-LEADING SCORER, SON HEUNG-MIN, FACES RENEWED TRANSFER SPECULATION ‘IT’S REAL MADRID AGAIN’
- WOMEN’S SOCCER ‘QUARTERFINAL NORTH-SOUTH CLASH’ ON TUESDAY BIGGEST HURDLE TO FINAL
- KIM KWAN-WOO’S TEARS “AT HIS MUM’S CLUMSY CONGRATULATORY TEXT AFTER SHE SCOLDED HIM DURING THE GAME”
- SHOOTING’S KIM MISSES WOMEN’S 10’M AIR PISTOL FINAL BY ONE POINT
- OPP Found Adolescents Using Fraud Accounts for IGaming